Monday, July 14, 2008

Crazy Life in the LBC


Dedication!
Its getting quite crazy here-things are certainly popping-I leave for Chicago and the Lettering Conference Friday-Im teaching Hand Lettered Quilt and wow-this conference is going to be amazing-they have organized everything down to the littlest detail! My friend Jim is in charge and I knew it would be like this!
I'll be signing books for John Neal on Monday night and he said he's sold over 100 books-I think there may be a line-Have to get my head around this fame deal! Oh-by the way -if youve sent me a check for a book I may not get them out till after July 28-I return next Tuesday to LB for the Quilt conference here-to teach 6 straight classes-3 on one day! Oh and by the way, My daughters girlfriend is moving in for a month and my friends the ArtGirlz are coming Monday to stay during the festival and quilt show and also Traci Bautistas coming at some point to stay too! Full House! Fun but crazy!!
Poor Jeff is not ready for all these girls Im afraid
But Im trying to enjoy the ride-check out my Flickr to see the work of my new best friends-my graff connections-Im hoping to actually paint this week-like I dont have enough going on ! But Im so excited-they've agreed to do a live painting at my book launch party-BTW its on August 24th-5:00 __be there!-no here-at my house! DJ, food, drinks, everyone is welcome!

4 comments:

Regina said...

My book arrived today & I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
Have a great trip!
xo

Carol Sloan said...

I wish I COULD be there! I am loving my book! And telling everyone about it! You Are Awesome! Have a great time!Enjoy the ride!

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

DARN IT!!! I WISH I WAS CLOSER!! I would ComE PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

XOXOXO

Fannie said...

Hi, Lisa. We have not met yet, but I enjoy your blog.

I have nominated you for two awards. See my blog post for more information: http://fanniecarte.blogspot.com/2008/07/awards.html

~Fannie