Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BACK TO THE BLOG-So much to tell!






BUSY
As always. that seems to be my life! September was supposed to slow down?
Saturday was my book signing at Barnes and Noble-thanks to Jody Jean it was a great turn out and so much fun. The art was a happening and many friends came by to wish me well! What a great spot-you can look at books-and make art-the next event will feature my friend Stephanie from Craftside-blog link at right!! www.craftside.typepad.com November 1st-she will do a demo of needle felting and you will get to try it too! Stephanie wrote the great book Sweater Surgery you have to see_great creative ideas for old sweaters.
There was a very cute little boy named Tom who was a genius at lettering!
Here also is a present I made for my friends Hannah and Leah who were married last week
aaaaaaand a certificate I did for Free the Slaves-a great org-go visit their site and give them money!!www.freetheslaves.org( At Right!!) It was to be signed by Archbishop Tutu-No pressure!
Watercolor Flowers begins tonight in the OC-Love to teach that class!!

1 comment:

Sue Simpson said...

Fantastic news about your book Lisa! Congratulations...from one calligrapher to another. I remember you from my Cyberscribe days...just rejoined after a long absence. will try and get your book from amazon in the Uk.
Well done you!

Love and brightest blessings,
Sue (Poppie) Simpson UK