Friday, May 28, 2010

Green Fest, Chickens and Goats!





Saturday also brought me to the LB Green Festival-I did the signs for the LB Creative booth-it was very cute! The LB Organic garden was open and hopping-go to my Flickr for even more pictures. I met Donna who had her chickens and Goats there -they were so happy-but as I talked to Donna I found the City of Long Beach wants to have her get rid of these lovely creatures-so she's started a movement to create new ordinances so people can raise their livestock in peace in Long Beach-sounds good to me -PLEASE go to this website-also on Facebook as Long Beach Grows and sign a petition to help her and all these animals! the site is www.longbeachgrows.org and its filled with ultra cool info on chickens and goats and such!Oh and you can see more of my signs at the Facebook page for LB Creative!

No comments: