Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New City Farm School




I will be posting much more _ I have so much news to share-I just returned from an artist's grant workshop and I am so tired! Just wanted to share a cool project I helped with last week-here are pics of the New City School's Farm site -where over 150 people converged to make plots for plants, paint the soon to be constructed farm stand and chicken coop-thats my flower bed in the middle near the hay bales. My meditation group did this as a community service and I met Steve and Silvia and George and also talked to Donna the Chicken LAdy! It was totally fun and neat to see the community come together.
Blogs to come!....Teaching and presenting at Typecon... Flowing letters day retreat at Glen Ivy Hot Springs n October....Save the date for Italy..and much much more!!

No comments: