Thursday, June 16, 2011

ART SAVES IS ALMOST HERE!



The wonderful Jenny Doh has assembled 20 of her favorite friends ( I am so lucky to be in that number!) and each one has designed a special project and also talks about his or her motivations for making art and how art can change the world! I think its going to be a beautiful book and I can't wait to see it! It officially goes on sale July 4th-but you can preorder it on Jennys site and $5 of your purchase will go to charity!
go to www.crescendoh.com

Oh and there smore Jenny news of things to come! A new line of tattoo inspired stamps by me! and a class by me at her home studio November 5th!

I'm off to Zinnia tomorrow ( cool craft store in Pasadena) with two of my favorite Art Girls-Midge and Alison visiting from FLA! Meanwhile Im preparing frantically for my retreat to Berkeley and the Friends of Calligraphy next week-cant wait!

2 comments:

Renee Troy said...

You go girl! Looking forward to seeing what you'll be up to next. So fun! Stay well....

Susan Houseman said...

That is wonderful, Lisa. I have to order my copy soon.
susan