Friday, June 3, 2011

An Awesome Tattoo for Kelli Perkins!




I am so excited! My friend Kelli had my design tattooed on her arm and It turned out perfect! I was a little afraid as it was a quick turn around and its like, forever and all -but whoa did it turn out NICE! -you Have to go see the entire post on her blog that details this process-go to www.ephemeralalchemy.blogspot.com
and while there-you might as well check out her art because she is awesome-you might have seen her work in Cloth Paper Scissors or her book Stitch Alchemy-heres her gallery site www.kelliperkins.blogspot.com

I am almost tempted to do it too-who knows! I will post some pics of it on the website and hey yeah if you need a tattoo design-Im your Gal! contact me at www.lisaengelbrecht.com!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What an awesome tattoo for your friend! Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Joy Deneen said...

Beautiful tattoo! I'll have to keep you in mind if I ever decide to get inked. :-)