Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LETTERISTA STYLE COMES TO THE ART SUPPLY WAREHOUSE JULY 16TH!

AVOID CARMEGGEDON AND PLAY WITH LETTERS!

I'll be teaching Letterista Style lettering at the Catalyst space at Art Supply Warehouse in Westminster on Saturday July 16th. There will be two sessions-the morning from 10-1 and also from 2-5 pm. Its only $40 and ALL supplies are included,we'll be playing with Parallel pens and Uni Posca and many more! What is Letterista Style lettering you might ask? Its a sweet mash up of traditional lettering styles and new freestyle letters anyone can make! ( yes you!)

Please sign up at the website here or call Art supply Warehouse directly-last class sold out...I dont want you to be disappointed!and yes we are working on the sequel watercolor flowers class at ASW! This is a great space if you havent been-located right next to the best art store ever!Hope to see you there ( If youre close!)

I wish I could put up some samples=-but my internet is down -Go to my Flickr site at the right and as soon as I can I will post some pics!

No comments: