Friday, November 8, 2013

TEACHING IN BEAUTIFUL CAMBRIA FOR THE CENTRAL COAST CREATIVE ARTS!


My Full Full November continued last weekend when I drove up the coast to Cambria-near Hearst Castle. My longtime SfC friend Annie Lawrence and her sister Judy invited me up-to teach funky letters. There were 21 great women who created amazing work-it always blows me away! First tho-I was treated to cocktails in the lovely creative garden of Vicki Greene-you simply must see her studio and tableaus on my Flickr at www.flickr.com/photos/25736261@N00/\. Words cannot describe this place!( above)
 Words cannot describe this place! -Cambria astounded me with its beauty and the friendliness of its people! Then on to dinner in the cute town-there was a scarecrow festival-every business goes all out and makes these displays in front of their businesses!




I stayed in Ann's studio-surrounded by her calligraphic wonders ( above)








Here is a small sampling of the creativity of the group-I am so very blessed to have these wonderful friends -and Im tentatively booked back in Cambria for 2015!

No comments: